12.12.06

Christmas Songs

The Super Black Power Christmas Tree

I have been tagged by Geninne for the Christmas Song game. I have to list 5 of my favorite Christmas songs and then tag 5 others to do the same. It is not easy, for I am brazilian and we don't really sing a lot on Christmas, but I will use my movies' knowledge to make my list:

1. All I want for Christmas is you (Remember "Love Actually"? I LOVE that movie!)
2. White Christmas
3. I'll be home for Christmas
4. Let it snow
5. Jingle Bells

And I'm tagging:
1. Kako
2. Mattias
3. Maria Eugenia
4. Elizabeth (I don't know her, but her blog is awesome!)
5. Baptistão

5 comentários:

Amy Zaleski disse...

The Super Black Power Christmas Tree is awesome, Fernanda! I love your style as usual and your sense of humor!

Anônimo disse...

I love the illo!
'Love Actually' is one of my favourite feel good movies too!

Anônimo disse...

love your art and your colours and your blog its very interesting you have got great talent

Anônimo disse...

I dont' know what all this taggin' is about.. but that's one Soul-ful broda'!! ;)

ariel

nice lopes disse...

A-do-rei! Super criativo!