15.10.10

"Take notice of what's in front of you..."



You Don't Know My Name - Alicia Keys

Baby, baby, baby, from the day I saw you
I really, really wanted to catch your eye
There’s somethin’ special ‘bout you,
I must really thank you
‘Cause not a lot of guys are worth my time,
Ooh, baby, baby, baby,
it’s gettin’ kinda crazy ‘Cause you are takin’ over my mind

And it feels like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
I swear it feels like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go Will you ever know

Oh, baby, baby, baby,
I see us on a first date
You’re doin’ everything that makes me smile
And when we had our first kiss,
it happened on a Thursday And ooh,
it set my soul on fire Ooh,
Oh baby, baby, baby,
I can’t wait for the first time My imagination’s runnin’ wild

It feels like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
And I swear it baby, It feels like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go Will you ever know

I’m sayin’ He don’t even know
what he’s doin’ to me
I'm feelin’ all crazy inside
I’m feelin’ like, ow, ooh...ooh...
Do nothin’ I’ve ever done For anyone’s attention
Take notice of what’s in front of you
‘Cause did I mention you’re ‘bout to miss a good thing

And you’ll never know how good it feels
To have all of my affection
And you’ll never get a chance to experience
My lovin’ ‘cause my lovin’ Feels like ooh...
But you don’t know my name,
mmm Round and round we go
And i swear it feels like ooh....
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go (Oh) Will you ever really know

Will you ever know it No,
no, no, no, no,
Will you ever know it

"I might have to just go ahead
and call this boy ....
Hello Can I speak Michael
Oh, hey, how you doin’ Uh,
I feel kinda silly doin’ this But uh,
this is the waitress from the coffee house
on 39th and Innis
You know the one with the braids, yeah
Well I see you on Wednesdays all the time
You come in every Wednesday
on your lunch break,
you always order the special
with the hot chocolate
My manager be trippin’ and stuff talkin’ ‘bout
we gotta use the water
But I always use some milk and cream for you
‘cause I think you're kinda sweet
Anyway you always got on some fly blue suit,
mmm Your cuff links are shinin’ all bright
So what you do
Oh, word Yeah, that’s interesting
Look, man,
I mean I don’t wanna waste your time
but I know girls don’t usually do this
But I was wondering if maybe we could get together
outside the restaurant one day
You know ‘cause I do look a lot different
outside my work clothes
I mean
we could just go across the street to the park
right here Wait, hold up,
my-my cell phone breakin’ up, hold up
Can you hear me now, yeah
So what day did you say Oh, Thursday’s perfect"

You're feeling like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go (Baby)
Will you ever really know (Baby, I swear) It’s like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go (No, no, no)
Will you ever really know And it’s feel like ooh...
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go
(And I swear on my mother and father)
Will you ever really know It feels like ooh,
Ooh, ooh, ooh,..
But you don’t know my name
Round and round we go,
will you ever really know

Nenhum comentário: