20.10.06

Illustration Friday - Ghost


Whenever I am feeling blue, I like to have Billie Holliday's ghost haunting me.

GHOST OF A CHANCE
Victor P. Young / Bing Crosby / Ned Washington

I need your love so badly
I love you oh so madly
But I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
I thought at last I found you
But other loves surround you
And I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
If you'd surrender
Just for a tender
Kiss or two
You might discover
That I'm the lover
Meant for you
And I'd be true
But what's the good of scheming
I'm dreaming
For I don't stand a ghost of a chance with you
Cuz I don't stand
A ghost of a chance
With you

13 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Adorei!

Random York disse...

Wow! This is gorgeous!

Miss Silje disse...

wow, this is a very good illo!

Bullbone disse...

Love the flowers and the hair. Beautiful piece.

° disse...

wht can one say bout her. she was one of the best. stunning illo too

murphy girl disse...

love those roses

Jeannetto disse...

great idea. she is haunting.

carla disse...

Stunning! You've really captured her sultry elegance.

bronxbt disse...

your illustrations are pure genius. you capture the look, attitude and emotion behind every subject and we practically KNOW each person with every stroke of your pen.

please consider visiting my art site sometime (somethinsketchy) via my profile and tell me what you think of my work. (archive has more artsy stuff, plus i'm restoring an old graphic comic i penned and illustrated back in the late 80's/early 90's now and posting the pages for comments)

you are incredibly gifted and gallery's should be pawing over your work. i'd LOVE to see it first hand, on a wall, with details of who and how each one was inspired.

amazing.
I'll keep in touch, hope you do the same.

~ bronxbt

adi disse...

i love it!

sing it lady!

Tiger Mouse disse...

This is just great. Love the rose.

Anônimo disse...

She is luscious. So is your illustration ;). I absolutely love all of your work.

Kay Aker disse...

You draw so beautifully!